We live in uncertain times. Now more than ever it is it is important to have a consistent presence on social media. Most social media algorithms reward regular postings and engagements. That is especially important if you want people to find and get updates about your business.
Facebook is a great way to keep your customers informed and new information like changes to your hours. Also, you can keep them up to date on how you are operating during the “new normal.” Customers will be more inclined to interact with a business that has up to date information. What you really do not want is people going to your Facebook page and finding old information.
Here are some great tips to perform regularly:
- Once a month, set aside time to make a list of what you want to post for the next month.
- Create and schedule those posts. Depending on your content, schedule them weekly or monthly.
- Once a month, look up your business on the different social media platforms to see if the information is current and relevant.
- Look at your information like the customer. One great way to do this is to use Incognito Mode in Google Chrome or InPrivate Browsing in Microsoft Edge. Use Ctrl+Shift+N to launch in either browser.
- Make sure you are checking for messages daily. It is best if you can receive notifications when someone makes a comment. Respond to your customers as soon as you can.
If you need extra help, I offer Social Media Coaching to help businesses create a plan that works. Head on over to my website at www.MintzerSolutions.com for more information and to schedule an appointment.
For further information, please contact Theresa Mintzer at 484.686.2995; email: email@example.com; and visit: MintzerSolutions.com.